1. The Service and Terms
Accounts-In order to use certain services on the Site, you will need to create an account. All the information you provide when you create your account must be true, accurate, current and complete. You are responsible for all activity in your account, so please secure and protect your login information and password.
Posting an offer(s) or deal(s)
Offers -You will find third party coupons, deals, advertisements and other offers on the Site (“Offers”). Offers are for products and services provided by third parties (each, a “Seller”), and we are not responsible for the offers or deals. We only display the deals when the registered user posts/advertises their offer(s) or deal(s). We are not responsible fulfilling any Offer(s)/deals(s). Before you purchase a product or service or otherwise accept an Offer, please read the entire description of the Offer, including the fine print and any additional terms and conditions set forth on the Seller’s website. You are responsible for understanding what you are buying and for following the Seller’s instructions. The terms and conditions of Offers, including refund and cancellation policies, are governed by the Seller’s policies, not ours. Please contact the Seller directly for questions regarding the Offer or your transaction with Seller.
Your Content - You may post content, including photos, comments, links, and other materials on the Site, including Offers. Anything that you post or otherwise make available on the Site is referred to as “User Content.” When you post User Content, you represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to do so, including but not limited to having sufficient intellectual property rights in the User Content, and that to the best of your knowledge, the User Content complies with all applicable laws.
Aside from the limited license described below, you retain all rights in the User Content. You grant Way2Offer, its affiliates and its users a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sub licensable, worldwide license to use, store, display, reproduce, publish, transmit, modify, create derivative works, perform, and distribute your User Content on the Site, any other Way2Offer websites and applications, and on third party sites (e.g., under our account with a social networking site). Nothing in these Terms shall restrict other legal rights Way2Offer may have to User Content. We are not obligated to review or monitor User Content but we reserve the right to remove or modify User Content for any reason, including User Content that we believe violates these Terms or our policies.
Your Obligations - In addition to your other responsibilities under these Terms, you must comply with the following:
You must be at least age 18 or legally able to form a binding contract in order to open an account or use the Site. You may not use the Site or our services under any circumstances if you are under age 18.
You must abide by all applicable laws and refrain from violating any third party rights.
You must comply with all policies posted on the Site.
You must have all necessary rights to any User Content you post on the Site, including intellectual property rights.
You may not transfer your Way2Offer account to another person without our written consent. Accounts that have been terminated for failing to comply with these Terms may not be reopened under another name.
You may not use the Site to collect information about other users, such as email addresses, and you may not distribute or post spam, send unsolicited communications or circulate bulk emails.
You must provide accurate and honest information to us at all times, including in your User Content.
You may not post User Content that is misleading, deceitful or illegal, or that encourages Users to visit a website or complete a transaction that is illegal.
You must comply with our Acceptable Use Policy (Rules) (found at http://Way2Offer.com/corp/acceptable-use.html)
Your Offers may only include products or services that fall within the categories shown on the Site.
Our Content and Proprietary Rights - You may not copy, repurpose or distribute content found on the Site, including Offers, for any purpose, without our express written permission. For example, you may not copy our Offers onto any website or app.
Infringement - We respect intellectual property rights, and expect our users to do the same. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated, please inform us by following the instructions found here: http://Way2Offer.com/corp/legal-copyright.html
Suspension and Termination - We may suspend or terminate your account for any reason or no reason. Possible reasons for suspending or terminating an account include if you violate the Terms, cause liability to other users of the Site or do not use your account.
Contact Information - We may contact you using the contact information you provide us, including by email, phone or your mailing address. We may need to contact you about your use of the Site or your account, or to provide announcements about the Site. We also may contact you to provide you with promotional offers and other marketing. If you wish to opt out of marketing emails, please send an opt out request to unsubscribe@Way2Offer.com or click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of such emails.
We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on sending e-mails, including the CAN-SPAM Act.
You can also contact us at: Campionit e-Services Private Limited, Way2Offer, Hyderabad, Telangana.
Giveaways, Promotions and Offers - Our terms and conditions for giveaways, promotions and offers can be found here: http://Way2Offer.com/corp/promotions-terms-and-conditions.html
Indemnity- You will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Way2Offer, its affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, contractors, licensors, licensees, agents, and representatives and the other users of our services (the “Covered Entities”) against all liability, claims, costs, damages, settlements, and expenses (including interest, penalties, attorney fees and expert witness fees) incurred by any Covered Entity in any way arising out of or relating to these Terms, your use of the Site and our services and your User Content. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, at your expense. You agree to cooperate with our defense of such claim.
We will be entitled to recover all costs, including attorneys’ fees that we incur in order to enforce these Terms.
Any notices required or permitted by these Terms (other than legal process) may be given by email with the proviso that we will email your account address and you will email us at legal@Way2Offer.com. Email notices will be deemed effective 24 hours after the time of sending. Mailed notices will be deemed effective three calendar days after the date of mailing.
You are responsible for being informed about and complying with all laws, rules and regulations that apply to your use of the Site and our other services.
You cannot assign your rights under these Terms without our written agreement. We can assign our rights and obligations to any entity or entities that agree to be bound by these terms.
These Terms and your use of the Site is governed by the laws of the State of Telangana (excluding choice of laws principles).
The parties will resolve any disputes in the courts of Telangana, India except for any optional arbitration as described next.
Any claim (in court or in arbitration) must be brought in the initiating party’s individual capacity and not as a plaintiff or class member in any class action or other similar proceeding.
The Terms (including all policies incorporated by reference) are the entire agreement between you and Way2Offer. They replace any other agreement between us on this subject. If any provision of these Terms is deemed invalid, then that provision will be revised, limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary, and the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect. No waiver will be effective unless it is described in an explicit writing and signed by Way2Offer.
2. Content - You understand that all postings, messages, text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, or other materials ("Content") posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Service, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. You are entirely responsible for all Content that you post or email on the Service. Way2Offer does not control, and is not responsible for Content made available through the Service.
3. Copyrights and Trademarks - Content displayed on or through the Service is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to copyrights laws, and international conventions. Way2Offer, the Way2Offer logo and icons and marks identifying Way2Offer products and services are trademarks of Way2Offer and may not be used without the written consent of the Way2Offer. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, or create derivative works of the Service without Way2Offer' express written authorization. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, alter, modify, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to derive source code from the Service. The Way2Offer respects the intellectual property of others and we require that our users do the same. You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information that you do not have legal authorization to use.
4. Notification of Claims of Infringement - If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please notify the Way2Offer' agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement ("Agent") by contacting Way2Offer contact which is provided in the home page. Please provide with the following Notice:
Identify the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;Identify the material on the Way2Offer site that you claim is infringing, with enough detail so that we may locate it on the website;A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;A statement by you declaring under penalty of perjury that (a) the above information in your Notice is accurate, and (b) that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;Your address, telephone number, and email address; and your physical or electronic signature.The Way2Offer will remove the infringing posting(s), subject to the procedures outlined in the Indian Copyright Act.
6. Conduct - You agree not to post, email, or otherwise make available Content:
that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or harms minors in any way;
that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, caste, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
that impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Way2Offer employee, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person's explicit consent.
that is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, or misinformative.
that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships.
that constitutes or contains "affiliate marketing," "link referral code," "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or unsolicited commercial advertisement.
that constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation if (1) posted in areas of the Way2Offer sites which are not designated for such purposes; or (2) emailed to Way2Offer users who have requested not to be contacted about other services, products or commercial interests.
that includes links to commercial services or web sites, except as allowed in "services".
that advertises any illegal services or the sale of any items the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by applicable law, including without limitation items the sale of which is prohibited or regulated by law.
that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
that may be deemed to be engaging in solicitation activities in Hyderabad that refer potential customers to out-of-state Way2Offer retailers, including, but not limited to, distributing flyers, coupons, newsletters, and other printed promotional materials or electronic equivalents, verbal soliciting (for example, in-person referrals), initiating telephone calls, and sending emails.
that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages to the Service, or that otherwise negatively affects other users' ability to use the Service;
that employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of Content transmitted through the Service.
Furthermore, you acknowledge that Way2Offer has financial relationships with some of the merchants on the Site and that Way2Offer may be compensated if you choose to utilize the links on this site and/or generate sales for such merchants.
7. No Spam Policy- Any unauthorized use of Way2Offer computer systems, including but not limited to the sending of unsolicited email advertisements to Way2Offer email addresses or through Way2Offer computer systems, is a violation of these Terms and certain Central and state laws, including but not limited to the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act. Such violations may subject the sender and his or her agents to civil and criminal penalties.
8. Limitations on Service- You acknowledge that the Way2Offer may establish limits concerning use of the Service, including the maximum number of days that Content will be retained by the Service, the maximum number and size of postings, email messages, or other Content that may be transmitted or stored by the Service, and the frequency with which you may access the Service. You agree that the Way2Offer has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any Content maintained or transmitted by the Service. You acknowledge that the Way2Offer reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice, and that Way2Offer.com shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
9. Termination of Service- You agree that the Way2Offer in its sole discretion, has the right (but not the obligation) to delete or deactivate your account, block your email or IP address, or otherwise terminate your access to or use of the Service (or any part thereof), immediately and without notice, and remove and discard any Content within the Service, for any reason, including, without limitation, if the Way2Offer believes that you have violated these Terms and no refunds are given. Further, you agree that the Way2Offer shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Service. Further, you agree not to attempt to use the Service after said termination.
10. Dealings with Organizations and Individuals - Your interactions with organizations and/or individuals found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals. You agree that the Way2Offer shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings. If there is a dispute between participants on this site, or between users and any third party, you understand and agree that the Way2Offer is under no obligation to become involved. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users, you hereby release the Way2Offer, its officers, employees, agents and successors in rights from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and / or our service.
11. Disclaimer of Warranties-YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THE Way2Offer SITE AND THE SERVICE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, Way2Offer DIS CLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, ACCURACY, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE Way2Offer SITE AND THE SERVICE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, Way2Offer DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR OTHER SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE Way2Offer SITE OR THE SITES OR SERVICE, OR ACCESSED THROUGH ANY LINKS ON THE Way2Offer SITE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE Way2Offer DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS IN CONNECTION WITH THE Way2Offer SITE OR THE SERVICE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties. In such jurisdictions, some of the foregoing disclaimers may not apply to you insofar as they relate to implied warranties.
12. Limitations of Liability- IN NO EVENT SHALL THE Way2Offer BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM ANY ASPECT OF YOUR USE OF THE Way2Offer SITE OR THE SERVICE, WHETH ER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM USE OR MISUSE OF THE Way2Offer SITE OR THE SERVICE, FROM INABILITY TO USE THE Way2Offer SITE OR THE SERVICE, OR THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, MODIFICATION, ALTERATION, OR TERMINATION OF THE Way2Offer SITE OR THE SERVICE. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY REASON OF OTHER SERVICES OR PRODUCTS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH THE Way2Offer SITE OR THE SERVICE OR ANY LINKS ON THE Way2Offer SITE, AS WELL AS BY REASON OF ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH THE Way2Offer SITE OR THE SERVICE OR ANY LINKS ON THE Way2Offer SITE. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In some jurisdiction, limitations of liability are not permitted. In such jurisdictions, some of the foregoing limitation may not apply to you.
13. Indemnity - You agree to indemnify and hold the Way2Offer site , its officers, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, directors, officers, agents, service providers, suppliers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney fees and court costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post or make available through the Service, your use of the Service, your violation of the Terms, your breach of any of the representations and warranties herein, or your violation of any rights of another.
14. General Information - The Terms and the relationship between you and the Way2Offer shall be governed by the laws of the State of Telangana, India without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and the Way2Offer agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within Hyderabad, Telangana State, India. The failure of the Way2Offer to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms remain in full force and effect.
15. Violations of Terms - Please report any known violations of the Terms, by dropping an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or clicking HERE.
Terms and Conditions Last Updated on Mar 01 2016